facebook

houses i'm curious about

by: Curious

I'm most likely going to UGA - just got in early action!!! I definitely want to rush, but I don't know many people in sororities at UGA . I've been trying to get an idea of what houses might be a good fit and I have a list of sororities that I haven't been able to find out much about. I'm going to keep an open mind during rush and don't really care about "rank" or whatever, I'm just worried about all the houses seeming the same during recruitment since that's what happened to my friend who rushed but didn't pledge anywhere.

Could y'all describe the following houses with what personality types tend to fit it, what makes each house different, and what type of girls they look for? I'm not asking about rank or anything, just serious information that could help me get a sense of where I might honestly fit in!

Phi Mu, AOPi, DZ, Pi Phi, Zeta, DG, Chi O, and SK (feel free to describe other chapters as well but these are the ones that I literally know nothing about!) thanks in advance everyone :)

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hmm   

I just bumped a post about each sorority's type. Hope it helps

By: Hmm
#2  by: Lol   

DZ parties a lot, but they also seem to have a lot of really smart girls. They're all about #squadgoalz and probably aren't quite as philanthropic as some houses, but if you want to join a sorority to have fun and get lit, DZ might be a good fit. They're also the prettiest of the mid tier houses and are fairly focused on their image.

Pi Phi is more reserved/quiet. Most of the Pi Phi's I know are really sweet, just not quite as outgoing. They don't seem like the stereotypical sorority girl type but they're very genuine. They're not as religious as houses like AXO and AOPi, but they still have a lot of religious girls and I've heard their small group is pretty good.

DG is one of the most philanthropic sororities and the ones I know are all really passionate about supporting their philanthropy and other philanthropic organizations at UGA. They don't have many of the stereotypical popular girls from high school, and a lot of their members really seem to develop a ton and find their niche/become more popular freshman or sophomore year. They also seem to have a very close sisterhood

By: Lol
#3  by: Delusional   

You do NOT need to make a list of "houses you think you'll fit in." You will probably not have any control over where you go. Unless something has changed????

By: Delusional

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.