facebook

worst fraternity at uga?

by:    

Who is the bottom of the bottom or atleast the bottom 3?

Posted By: Rushee
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Tke, phi tau, phi kappa theta

By: .
#2by:    

Phi Tau - they're house is a bar...

Phi Kap - small house and brotherhood

TKE - getting kicked out for Kappa Sig next semester

DTD - decent house but terrible location

By: Ray Bans
by: none   

and where did you here that TKE is getting kicked out for kappa sig next semester? because I know that is not true. They just signed a 3 year lease on that house from Kappa Sig's nationals.

By: none
by: Rushee   

In response

Phi Tau: that building they have been using as a house is now under construction to make it in to an actual house. I have some buddies in Phi Tau and have seen tge sketch for the new house...it looks nice as hell and their location is unbeatable

Phi Kap: yes their chapter is small... that's kind of the point. Chapter size =/= quality

TKE: that's simply false

DTD: anyone besides Phi Tau, Sigma Chi, AEPi, SAE, and maybe Sigma Pi have inconvenient locations. I would say DTDs house definitely outweighs their location

Basically @rushee there is no reason to think of any fraternity as "the worst". They all bring vastly different things to the table and you will definitely find the right fit if you go in without automatically deciding on or discounting any fraternity.

The fact that there are guys in the greek community who come on here and try to make other fraternities seem "bad", when in fact we should be pursuing unity as a community, is kind of sad.

By: Rushee
#3by:    

When you are like Rob then you are like Me and when are like me you are like Rob and it's very important to have the finest things - extremely busy extremely wealthy extremely influential

By: UltraBGGyration

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Only by going to BLUPOINTE Can a person be part of the BENEDICTS - A social organization dedicated to the people in Buckhead who are active members of The BBA - the ones who have the FINEST THINGS - THE ONES WHO ARE EXTREMELY BUSY AND EXTREMELY SUCCESSFUL AND EXTREMELY WEALTHY

By: UltraBGGyration
#5by:    

Uh huh of course exactly Kirby Smart uh huh of course exactly Eric Zeier Uh huh of course exactly AMLI POST HADLEY GREEN

By: NON STOP GYRATION

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.