facebook

thanksgiving video

by:    

Did anyone see that weird video Alpha Phi posted on insta for thanksgiving? They actually looked like a cult - it was kinda scary. They looked very "fake happy" like they weren't actually having a good time/weren't actually friends. Also it's funny how different a lot of the girls in that video looked compared to the usual ones the feature on the Instagram

Posted By: Weird af
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I honestly don't understand? The video was cute and very similar to what most chapters post like it's not that deep get over yourself

By: ... why
by: Eh   

It gave me a weird vibe too. Maybe it was the hazy filter they used that made their eyes glow in an odd way. A different filter would have made it way better. The point about it showing more homely looking girls was spot on though

By: Eh
#2by:    

what is the matter with you? It was a cute video like a million others out there. Im in a mid tier sorority but puhleeze -- hating on that video makes me think the OP MUST be paid GR troll.

By: huh?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: yep   

THIS

By: yep
by: imo   

Look, we all know APhi trolls here like it's their job, but I checked it out and it honestly wasn't culty to me? It just looked like a regular recruitment/sisterhood video. If you want to offer the critique that those types of videos are passe, that's fine, but then say that, don't make it out to be something it's not. And at least it was somewhat realistic, unlike the Alabama APhi video from a few years ago.

By: imo
by: ^^^^^   

Yeah -- DON'T feed the paid trolls!

By: ^^^^^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.