facebook

psa

by:    

Literally the only difference between a top tier sorority and a bottom tier sorority is their social calendar. Last I checked, even the bottom sororities have a full social calendar, and bottom tier frats will still have a decent pregame and bar tab.

NOTHING ELSE is different, no matter what tier your sorority is in, and this site makes it seem like ranks are a much bigger deal than they actually are in real life.

Also if you're in a bottom tier house, you can still go to top tier frat parties, get to know the guys, date whoever you want. No one is limited like that by being in a lower ranked house. So enjoy the social themes and free alcohol with whichever frats your sorority has socials with, but then get out there and hang out with the guys you actually like, and get off this site because these ranks really don't matter.

Posted By: Hi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This site is dumb af. And I agree mostly with this. This statement would false at Bama or Ole Miss. Girls in top tier are far less likely to date a low or off campus frat. Or GDI. Guy really could care less.

By: I agree mostly
#2by:    

BUMP

By: so true
by: !!!!!   

Say it louder for the ppl in the back

By: !!!!!
#3by:    

This is 100% true

By: Yep
#4by:    

Bumping this

By: Yeah
#5by:    

So true

By: Yah
#6by:    

BUMP

By: Amen

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

SO TRUE

By: Dawgs
#8by:    

Some girls need to figure this out so bump

By: YES
#9by:    

ranks really don't matter at all

By: seriously

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.