facebook

dropping my sorority

by: Dropping

I am considering dropping my sorority. I joined in Fall but Im really not liking our whole sisterhood thing or feeling welcomed. Should I wait until the end of the semester or even the end of the year or should I leave now

Posted By: Dropping
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ....   

You are a troll most houses have done initiation already. Those ate the only letters youll ever have

By: ....
#2  by: Hi   

Like ... said, you're initiated so this is the only sorority you can ever be in. I'd wait it out tbh. I didn't connect with my pledge class the first year, but when we got our next years pledge class (my sophomore year) I ended up making a ton of friends with them. I hang out with my little and her friends all the time and have slowly gotten closer to a few girls in my own pledge class.

So unless money is a huge issue for you, I'd stick it out and see if your next pledge class is more welcoming (new members are usually really excited to get to know sophomores!) you can also talk to whoever your sorority's officer for sisterhood/well-being/new members etc... to see if she can help you get more involved

By: Hi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.