facebook

mean popular girls from hs

by:    

Which sorority do all the mean popular, bully girls from high school end up doing?

Posted By: dawgs
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Adpi

By: Well..
by: Sadly    

Except they weren’t popular...... only in their heads. Look at last PCs.

By: Sadly
by: Woah   

The meanest from my school went Adpi. That’s why their pledge class is so bad this year. No one could take being around them another four.
Truth.

By: Woah
#2by:    

Aopi, zeta, kd.. that’s where they went from my hs

By: Really

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ?   

Huh I believe most of this but I've literally never met a mean AOPi. I've always thought AOPi was one of the nice sororities and that's why they aren't top tier

By: ?
by: Really   

Okay - all girls can act fake and nice... doesn’t mean that they are. I know some rude aopi s from hs.

By: Really
#3by:    

ADPi, Phi Mu, Theta, KD, Chi O - the mean bully girls who were also popular and hot

DZ, Tri Delt - mean girls who were hot but not popular

Alpha Phi - the mean bully girls who weren't hot and weren't popular

By: Hi
by: Ha   

This is accurate af. Gamma Phi has some mean ones too but they aren't popular.

By: Ha
#4by:    

Ours went to kappa

By: hs
#5by:    

Mostly AOII, KD, Zeta, etc...
However, all sororities have mean girls and all of them have sweet girls.

By: frat daddy
#6by:    

Where do all the nice girls end up?

By: So...
by: Uh   

Every chapter has nice girls and mean girls. That being said, the ones that I generally think of as being the nicest are Chi O, AOPi, SK, DZ, Pi Phi, and DG.

The meanest are definitely ADPi, KD, and DDD

By: Uh
by: @uh   

I'd take DZ off that list and add AXO. The DZs I know are very shallow and self-absorbed, while AXO, AOPi and DG are generally considered the three nicest chapters from what I've heard.

By: @uh
#7by:    

DG, dphie, SDT, AGD

By: ....
#8by:    

Honesty the popular mean girls from my high school all went ADPi, Chi O, KD, and Phi Mu. So no respect for them because they just base their reputation over “popular” girls that are mean and just look good for their chapter

By: Anon
#9by:    

ADPi

By: ...
#10by:    

SigEp

By: Yeah, I said it.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.