facebook

spring class size

by:    

How big are the size of spring pledge classes typically?

Posted By: curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

for what? fraternities or sororities

By: ?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: OP   

fraternities

By: OP
by: hmm   

it can vary. typically like 5-10 guys. Some fraternities are more desperate for guys than others.

By: hmm
#2by:    

if I were you, I would join a fraternity that has a large spring class, meaning 10+ guys. A larger class makes it much more fun than 3-4 guys like some fraternities do. 10 is small enough that you will become close friends with your class, but large enough to make it a good ass time. IF you're in a class with 5 or less guys, you will feel very much on your own and it will be a difficult time. Just my 2 cents.

By: my opinion
by: my opinion   

when rushing, ask the rush chairs how many accepts they have/how many guys they have rushing out. Meet the accepts and try to form a bond with them. Spring rush is very different, so make sure you like the guys in your potential class.

By: my opinion

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.