facebook

suggestions

by:    

Okay, I am a senior in highschool and for the longest time I knew I wanted the University of Florida for vet school.Since I live in Florida its cheaper but I love love love the cold weather and clearly... it doesn't have that. Now I am having a real hard time deciding between UGA and UF. I love both but I need overall incite for how the campus is, overall atmosphere,,, anything to help! Thanks

Posted By: ,.
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

If you want to see good football and live in a nicer city than Gainesville, Florida come to UGA.

By: Dawgs
#2by:    

I work at the UGA vet school and its an insanely good program, so if you're basing it off of vet school you should come here. Also once you come to Athens you will never want to leave. Beautiful city and great atmosphere for a wide variety of people!

By: go pupz

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

coming from someone whose home isn't GA but in New England, if you actually "love" cold weather, you won't find it at UGA. Perhaps try a school in upstate new york?

By: yankee

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.