facebook

positive vibes

by: Sunshine on a cloudy day

This is a thread for positive messages about sororities at UGA. Please post something nice about a sorority here. Post about a different sorority than your own. Down votes are not allowed in this thread and if you can't say something nice, then move along and post on one of the negative threads. I believe we need to elevate each other and raise the frequency in here. Now is the time. Go.....

Posted By: Sunshine on a cloudy day
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Great   

I feel like Theta is honestly the model sorority. A bunch of my friends are Thetas and the have fun socials, seem close to their sisters, and are so into all the cool traditions/secrets that their sorority has. Every sorority has its own traditions and rituals, and I think it would be cool if everyone appreciated their chapter's history as much as Theta does! (I think my sorority does a great job with that too, and it's one of the many things I'm proud of about it, but obviously not saying which one I'm in bc that's not the point of his post)

By: Great
by: PlsNov 19, 2017 11:31:19 PM

Please.

By: Pls
#12  by: Bump   

Bump

By: Bump
#13  by: yay   

this is awesome. bump!

By: yay
#14  by: Truuuu   

Bump!

By: Truuuu
#15  by: SDT   

SDT has some of the coolest girls I've ever met and they party harder than anyone I know. They also have a really close sisterhood. Every SDT I've met has been kind and most are superrrr funny.

By: SDT
#16  by: bumpity bump   

bump!

By: bumpity bump
#17  by: Chill   

I'll give a shout out to DG and Pi Phi because I see a lot of similarities with the two chapters. They're both really underrated on this site for some reason, especially Pi Phi lately, but both sororities are full of really sweet, down to earth girls. They both have great sisterhoods, are really fun to be around, and have a whole lot of pretty girls! DG has amazing Panhellenic involvement - they've been on Panhellenic exec 2 years in a row now, and Pi Phi has a much better social calendar than people think! Both houses are really classy and are making UGA's Greek community look good :)

By: Chill
#18  by: Um   

My fave house that's not my own is ADPi! They're considered the top house on campus, get awesome PNMs every year, and have the best socials!

By: Um
#19  by: I love this!   

Bump!

By: I love this!
#20  by: I love this!   

Bump!

By: I love this!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.