facebook

positive vibes

by:    

This is a thread for positive messages about sororities at UGA. Please post something nice about a sorority here. Post about a different sorority than your own. Down votes are not allowed in this thread and if you can't say something nice, then move along and post on one of the negative threads. I believe we need to elevate each other and raise the frequency in here. Now is the time. Go.....

Posted By: Sunshine on a cloudy day
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Shoutout to AXO! All the ones I've met are such genuinely kind, friendly people and they've always been one of my favorite sororities at UGA besides my own! :)

By: Hi
by: So true!   

Several girls from my small group at church are AXOs and they are super nice, genuinely good humans! Even though there's a bunch of them in my small group, they talk to everyone else just as much and aren't cliquey or anything

By: So true!
#2by:    

I have nothing but love and support for Alpha Phi. The ones I've met are very sweet girls and I hope them the best with spring and formal fall recruitment. I think they have the potential to have an amazing sisterhood.

By: I love this idea!!
#3by:    

I love how committed Zeta is to their philanthropy! Also they have so many talented dancers which is awesome! I know that's super specific but I know several of the Zetas from my high school/dance studio growing up who now dance in the band, are involved with other dance organizations, or are cheerleaders. They're such nice girls and I'm so happy for them (and slightly jealous haha) to have opportunities to keep up with their talents in college!

By: Yes!!
by: Yes!!    

Adding a second house after reading another comment in here:

Sigma Kappa honestly has some of the most supportive people! My roommate last year was in SK and she was going through a rough time for a while. I saw soooo many of her sisters reach out to her: offering to study with her, taking her to get food, asking her to hang out with them etc... most of these girls were people she had only known for a couple months and a lot of them weren't her close friends yet so to see them around our dorm all the time was really cool and it made such a positive impact on helping my roommate get to a better place in her life!

By: Yes!!
#4by:    

How about we do at least two sororities? Or this page will be full of self ranking

By: .
#5by:    

I think dphie has some of the most down to earth and lovely girls. I love how they are so committed to their philanthropies too and their recruitment video made me cry.

By: Go dawgs!!
#6by:    

I think that Chi O's are very unique! I know that's a weird compliment but I think they are different from their Old Row counterparts. They seem lowkey which is cool

By: uga16
#7by:    

1. DZ is so fun!!! They have a lot of girls in hard majors/high GPAs but they still manage to balance work and fun really well. My DZ friends get more excited about social themes than pretty much anyone else I know and it's hard not to have a good time hanging out with them even if it's just getting coffee or something.

2. DG has some of the most dedicated girls in their chapter. They don't let the negativity on here/from butt hurt frat boys get to them and they have done some serious work to improve their chapter. Also they are so passionate about their philanthropy and my good friend in DG is raising a guide pup and I swear it is the light of my life lol

By: Cool idea
#8by:    

I have heard the word angelic applied to a few AOPI's. Thought I would share that news. Have also heard they are down to earth and genuine.

By: love it
#9by:    

This is hilarious! Not surprised people can't take this opportunity seriously.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Um   

How do you know they're not serious? Is it that hard for you to believe that people might actually have something nice to say about a sorority that isn't their own? Sure there's bound to be some who try to make their own chapter look good, but I honestly believe that most would respect the intent of this post and try to be a little bit unselfish for once

By: Um
#10by:    

I'm also doing two houses to try to show that I'm not self-ranking mine.

SDT has to have one of the closest sisterhoods out of everyone! They give off the "close knit family" vibe. They also have the biggest philanthropy event which is awesome!

KD gets a lot of hate on this site but honestly they're killing the Instagram game and the KDs I know are really well rounded, genuine people - not superficial at all!

By: Happy post!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.