facebook

uga gamma phi

by:    

So I'm a gamma phi at KSU, if I were to transfer to UGA would I be able to join the chapter? What is the process for that ? And what are my chances of being accepted into their chapter??

Posted By: sorority
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You'd need to contact whoever is in charge of membership at the UGA chapter. Gamma Phi is a lower ranked house here so as long as you're somewhat normal they'll probably take you. I'm not sure what their process for transfers is, but most sororities will have a period where you get to know people in the chapter here, then they vote on you. Most sororities are pretty lenient unless they really don't like you, and if they don't let you join, you typically become an early alumni.

By: Dawg

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ^   

Early alumna. Not alumni. Alumni is so misused. You are an alumna if you are female, an alumnus if male. Females together are alumnae, males are alumni. Please...

By: ^
by: Dawg   

Early alum then

By: Dawg

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.