facebook

delta zeta spring rush

by: sadsophomore

how likely is delta zeta to do spring rush? i rushed this past semester and i fell in love with that sorority but unfortunately they dropped me after round 2. do they usually do spring rush?

Posted By: sadsophomore
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hi   

They will almost 100% do some form of spring rush (believe it or not, most sororities do). However, they will probably only invite a few girls who they already know and like, and if they dropped you during formal recruitment, they won't invite you for spring unless you have best friends in the chapter who know you're interested.

By: Hi
#2  by: And...   

Will all the sororities hold their rush events (whether parties or just quietly giving a few bids) the same week? When will spring rush take place? In January or later in the semester?

By: And...
by: spring rushNov 6, 2017 11:37:37 AM

Most of them are around the same time in January. My sorority does spring rush and we try to beat the other houses in rushing and giving bids first so that girls we want haven't already accepted a bid to another sorority. Unfortunately, everyone else has the same idea, so spring rush ends up happening around the same time for everyone.

By: spring rush

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.