facebook

phi mu

by:    

I'm a phi mu at my school and I'm thinking of transferring to uga. What's it like here?

Posted By: Pm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

phi mooooooo

By: lol
#2by:    

What kind of car do you drive? What does your daddy do for a living? What Country Club does your mother play tennis" Where do you summer? I hope you can answer all these questions.

By: Old Row Frat Daddy
by: Hummmina   

Sad but they wish.

By: Hummmina
#3by:    

What kind of car do you drive? What does your daddy do for a living? What Country Club does your mother play tennis" Where do you summer? I hope you can answer all these questions.

By: Old Row Frat Daddy
#4by:    

It is a very good house. Very fun group of girls for the most part.Some pretentious ones like any house but more normal and fun ones. Affiliate for sure.

By: True

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Hey   

This psa was brought to you by phi mu.

By: Hey
#5by:    

Pros:
- Phi Mu is considered a top house at UGA
- you'll have socials with top frats
- it will boost your social status
- it'll help you transition to a new school/give you things to do outside of class

Cons:
- Phi Mu is fairly cliquish so you might have a hard time making friends/getting involved in the chapter here
- almost zero chance of getting a leadership role in the chapter
- Phi Mu is known for being a bit stuck up, superficial and pretentious (doesn't apply to every individual girl in the chapter but that's the general vibe they put off)

By: Hi
by: true   

bump

By: true
by: Boo   

They are sneaky and shady. That’s the only way they can pull a pc.

By: Boo
by: Laughable   

Solid upper mid. Maybe lower top at best. Their pref day moves not the best. Pnms see through it.

By: Laughable
#6by:    

bump

By: ugh
#7by:    

Phi Mu rocks!

By: ompa

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.