facebook

pi phi

by: ...

I've been seeing lots of negative comments about Pi phi.. I'm confused on why everyone things they're so bad I feel like they're the same sorority as gamma phi and felt like they pulled a lot of similar girls am I wrong

Posted By: ...
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hi   

I know a ton of girls in both Pi Phi and Gamma Phi but am not in either sorority. Pi Phi and Gamma Phi used to be very similar, but Gamma Phi has out-recruited them for the past 3-4 years, and Pi Phi is really struggling right now. This year Pi Phi lost a lot of girls to houses that used to be considered lower ranked than them and didn't meet quota. I'm not sure what happened to them because the older girls I know in Pi Phi are nice and normal, but the freshman reallyyyyy did not like them this year. I guess the other low ranked houses have been doing better lately and Pi Phi just fell behind, but it's really a shame because the older girls are so nice :(

By: Hi
#2  by: Ok   

Let’s show pan love and stop bashing pi phi and the lower tiers.
Grow up and get out of high school

By: Ok
#3  by: .   

We're not in middle school or high school anymore. This isn't a popularity contest. Stop bashing a good sisterhood and get over yourselves GR

By: .
by: ughNov 1, 2017 8:03:44 PM

bump

By: ugh
#4  by: ummm   

ok so I came from out of state and i had no outside ideas at all about house reputations. I didn’t know about greek rank until I was here. I absolutely loved pi phi during the first round because they seemed the most “real” and chill. they actually dropped me after round 2. I ended up going a middle tier house that’s technically “ranked” higher than pi phi and I love it now, but I still don’t understand why everyone hates on pi phi. they have lots of really solid girls and I think if everyone could just stop trying to put pi phi down for their own house’s sake, then people would realize that the “bottom” houses have just as good of girls if not better because they aren’t completely fake like the upper tier.

By: ummm
by: .Nov 5, 2017 8:38:25 PM

BUMP

By: .
#5  by: Yes   

Bump

By: Yes
#6  by: honest   

I went through recruitment this year and I can honestly say nothing about pi phi stuck out to me. I really liked the girl I had a conversation with so I ended up going back second round, but I know a lot of girls who didn’t even want to go back. Just boring and plain in general.

By: honest

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.