facebook

out of state rushing

by:    

How hard is it to get a bid from a top sorority if I'd be coming from out of state? Or would that even make a difference? I see other girls from my state who are only in aphi, which no disrespect, but i know it was their first year on campus so prob an easier bid.

Posted By: oos
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It is who you know period. Greek life at Uga is just an extension of high school cliques for sororities. Good luck if you are from out of state and not from an exclusive private school.

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Yes u can    

Kappa, Theta, KD , XO take lots of oos

By: Yes u can
by: a joke   

what if i am from out of state BUT still from an exclusive private school?

By: a joke
by: Well   

I feel like there are certain cities that are out of state that still tend to send a lot of kids to UGA. I know a lot of people from DC, Chattanooga, NOLA that are in top houses. It's a similar situation where people still know girls in houses. But if you're from a HS OOS that hasn't had any kids come to UGA it's more of a crap shoot. Rush is a combination of who you know, where you come from and luck.

By: Well
#2by:    

bump

By: ugh
#3by:    

bump

By: bumpity bump
#4by:    

It is all mostly about looks. Just go through rush and you will get a house of girls who look like you.

By: really

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.