facebook

how's aoii and zta

by: Legacy

Hi i'm a legacy for both Aoii and Zta & I'm probably going to be attending UGA next year.. I'm wondering how they are. Can someone give me a detailed description of each thanks!

Posted By: Legacy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ...   

They're good, just like every other sorority here. Rush and see how you like them.

By: ...
by: bumpNov 2, 2017 4:41:09 PM

bump

By: bump
#2  by: best of luck!   

ZTA and AOPi are both really strong chapters here, and it would be great if you made a match there. But you also can't throw a rock in Georgia without hitting a ZTA legacy and because of that they can't weight it too heavily during recruitment. Keep an open mind and you'll do great!

By: best of luck!
#3  by: Good luck    

They're both really good and a bit more Christian than most of the sororities here. Zeta has more pageant girls and aopi is a bit more hipster.

By: Good luck
#4  by: Ok   

Legacy status means nothing at uga. These two as well as most uga sororities draw heavily from their high school cliques. It doesn’t matter what your rep is as long as you have older hs buddies in the sorority. Not very diverse in the type of girls they recruit. Cookie cutter sorority types with the “look” and hs attitude.

By: Ok

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.