facebook

gameday outfits...what???

by:    

Wondering if this is just me who has noticed this...

I'm a senior and when I was a freshman it seemed like every girl just wore a simple black or red dress and that was that. But now I feel like everyone is wearing some combination of platform heels, leather miniskirts, bodysuits, crop tops, mesh, statement earrings, flashy sunglasses, etc. I'm not hating on it (I like all those trends!) but I have found it increasingly hard to keep up as the years have gone by haha

Has anyone else felt the same way? I wonder if gameday fashion will become more relaxed again

Posted By: dawggie
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It’s embarrassing for them. Looking at you KD and adpi. Guys don’t even notice cause they’ve been there done that.

By: Abshdb
by: seriously?   

can you not just enjoy a lighthearted and honest thread without trying to drag specific groups down? There are literally girls like this in EVERY house, and girls in these two houses who don't dress like this.

By: seriously?
#2by:    

Idk I still feel like most people either wear a dress, a romper, or a jersey. It's not that complicated lol

By: Eh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.