facebook

transferring for fall 2018...help with sororities?

by:    

So I'm planning on transferring to UGA this Fall as a junior (female). I have good grades, I'm pretty decent looking, etc etc. I'm wondering if I should try rushing for a sorority or if it would all be in vain...any thoughts?

Posted By: xxx
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

do it!! youll meet people and be integrated into uga culture more! its so good to get involved and makes the transition to uga easier and all sororities have a sophomore/upperclassmen quota so you have an edge with that

By: ya

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: So...   

During fall rush are sororities required to meet the sophomore/upperclassmen quota? What would the average sophomore/upperclassman quota usually be?

By: So...
by: Well..   

No chapters are not required to meet the upperclassmen quota. I've seen it in the 20s but that's not horrible. Sororities mostly want to take younger girls so they usually have much lower upperclassmen quotas.

By: Well..

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.