facebook

dphie

by: loveitloveitloveit

some dphie girls have a serious attitude

Posted By: loveitloveitloveit
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: haha   

they play the victim card a lot. yet they dont attend any greek events other than their own

By: haha
#2  by: fairFair   

BUMP

By: fairFair
#3  by: OP has a bad attitude   

This is so catty and irrelevant. Literally every house has some girls with bad attitudes. It's just not always possible to accurately judge every pnm during recruitment - there are even some girls in my chapter who I can't stand, and I'm not in a low ranked house at all.

I agree with the other comment that it's probably alpha phi stirring up fake drama - it's so obvious they're all over this site and I don't think any other house would go out of their way to attack DPhiE on here.

By: OP has a bad attitude
by: agreeOct 14, 2017 7:51:28 PM

Alpha Phi thought they were going to come here and instantly be respected and revered. Wrong. They took a bunch of girls who didn't get into other chapters and it shows. There is no sisterhood and a lot of bad attitude. The assumed they would come here and immediately be more relevant than DphiE, DG, AGD and Gamma Phi. Wrong, these other chapters know how to conduct themselves in public.

By: agree
by: oh we gave them a chanceOct 15, 2017 7:51:44 PM

I thought we were all pretty welcoming to Alpha Phi... that is until they got here and acted hella rude. They lost my respect for sure.

And yeah I'm pretty sure you're an Alpha Phi

By: oh we gave them a chance
#4  by: parc   

This discussion smells like the horse manure you are all flinging. How did this ridiculous discussion get high jacked into an alpha phi bash? Can't you leave them alone? You stink to high heaven.

By: parc
by: THISOct 16, 2017 8:42:33 AM

Word!!

By: THIS
by: stopOct 16, 2017 10:24:34 AM

Hey Alpha Phi alums, no one says "word" anymore

By: stop
by: parcOct 16, 2017 7:52:35 PM

not an alpha phi. Actually, I'm a phi mu. You know what they say when you assume? It makes an ass out of u.

By: parc

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.