poll: worst sorority on campus?

by:    

Posted By: Dawg
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Where's Sig Ep?

By: Hunh?
by: Lol   

It's interesting that based on this poll the bottom tier would be ranked like this:
Gamma Phi
Pi Phi
DG
AGD
Alpha Phi
DPhIE

But more importantly, the numbers show that literally all of aphi is on this site #goaway

By: Lol
#2by:    

KD should be an option.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ^   

yes and no. they do have that girl who does the tampon videos.

By: ^
by: Lol   

What tampon vids

#3by:    

I honestly can't believe alpha Phi isn't voted worst by a landslide. Just goes to show how many of them troll this site. I'm not in any of these houses but I genuinely respect how DPhiE colonized and behaves as a supportive member of the Panhellenic community. They have a bunch of genuinely wonderful members and a way better sisterhood than the alpha phi airheads will ever have.

By: Sorry not sorry
by: Pan   

So you know all the alpha Phi's and that they are airheads? Please elaborate? If you yourself weren't an airhead you would reserve judgment. Most of the Alpha Phi's don't even know each other yet since they are so new. I think you are judging them harshly and, as karma works, you should be judged yourself as an airhead and a troll. Who isn't behaving as a supporting member of the Panhellenic community when calling another group out for being airheads and trolls? It's YOU!

By: Pan
by: sorority   

Haven't you heard the phrase "You're always wearing you letters"? It means that your actions affect how people view your sorority. No one knows every single member of any sorority except in their own (if that), so we judge the sorority based on the people we know and the people we see wearing their letters, or based on comments like this we see on Greek Rank (I'm willing to bet you're an Alpha Phi). Alpha Phi knew exactly what they were doing in acting this way. They've done it before at other schools and they're doing it again here. That's how they colonize. A huge part of being a Panhellenic Community is respecting each other, and Alpha Phi is so disrespectful that's why we don't like them or tolerate their behavior.

By: sorority
by: sorority   

Haven't you heard the phrase "You're always wearing you letters"? It means that your actions affect how people view your sorority. No one knows every single member of any sorority except in their own (if that), so we judge the sorority based on the people we know and the people we see wearing their letters, or based on comments like this we see on Greek Rank (I'm willing to bet you're an Alpha Phi). Alpha Phi knew exactly what they were doing in acting this way. They've done it before at other schools and they're doing it again here. That's how they colonize. A huge part of being a Panhellenic Community is respecting each other, and Alpha Phi is so disrespectful that's why we don't like them or tolerate their behavior.

By: sorority
by: Grr   

Y'all just need to get over your vile jealousy of the new sorority. Keep saying it over and over so you'll feel better. " They are not a threat to the bottom teirs." Now- doesn't that feel better?

By: Grr
by: Um   

It's true that alpha phi isn't a threat to any of the other sororities, but they're still annoying as hell

By: Um
#4by:    

YEAH the tampon videos are a no. ADPi would NEVER.

There's no shame in being a woman with a period. There's also no shame in keeping your private life, PRIVATE!!!!!

By: Reality check
#5by:    

The bashing has gone a bit too far but KD is clearly beginning to hurt their rep with their extreme attention-seeking ways. They do not gave a classy rep at all

By: Calm Down
#6by:    

I wanna know who started this poll? And why would someone post something like this?? It's just a way to tear down people who are already struggling…

By: Why??
#7by:    

Why are we bashing these houses again? They all have some of the best sisterhoods on campus

By: Ok
#8by:    

Bump

By: .

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.