facebook

rush

by:    

I am a senior in high school and am thinking of going to Georgia next year. Would like to join a frat. I am from out of state and don't know anyone here. When do frats rush here? Summer? Do I need to contact rush chairs of frats? A little concerned from other posts. Looks like frats only want people from Georgia?? Why is that?

Posted By: frat
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

your first step should be to not say "frat" so much and start calling them "fraternities"

By: skool
#2by:    

I was in the same boat you are. I live far away, so I could never come to any of the summer events that a lot of the houses had. Your first step would be to fill out the online application for next fall. You put in your phone #, and the Rush chairs will text you about events they have. You can either go or not go, just up to you, I didn't because it wasn't easy to come up here for a few hours then just leave. A lot of the "upper tier" (or whatever it is) houses usually like to get the in state guys more than the out of states, but it really just depends. You can rush around in the fall and see if you find a group of guys you like, and if not you can always take the first semester and try and make friends from other houses and then go back out in the spring.

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Jealous   

Dang I wish rush was this chill for girls... our recruitment is so fake and petty - I ended up in a solid house but it honestly seemed so random the whole week and every house seemed exactly the same

By: Jealous
#3by:    

fraternities don’t care about out of state kids there’s just a few idiots on this website who think it matters. Pretty sure every fraternity has atleast 5 OOS brothers.

By: nah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.