facebook

hey listen up! delta zeta + sk + axo+aoii

by:    

There is something extraordinary about being in a mid-tier sorority on campus. For example, you can wear you letters to class and no one will hassle you or side-eye you or try to judge you. Then when and if you hit the bars you get to wait in line with some of the most down to earth people without having to portray a condescending attitude. Last thing is my favorite you can just be yourself 24/7 know what I'm sayin.

Posted By: LOL
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

who gets hassled for being in a bottom tier sorority in class? on this website, maybe, but certainly not in public.

By: ???
#2by:    

This post is just bizarre!!!

By: WHAT?
#3by:    

There is no way you even go to school here.

By: ????
#4by:    

U ok??

By: Um

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

I'm sure DZ's, SK's, AXO'S, and AOPi's were already perfectly happy with their sororities before you decided to post this. Not everyone who isn't top tier is salty about it.

By: Ummm
by: ...   

I agree. Every single one of those girls thought that being "mid tier" was worth being in those sororities (which is a stupid concept btw). That's why they signed the bid.

By: ...
#6by:    

these sororities are extremely hard to get and don't just take the left overs...that's the ones below these. These houses took about 80-85 girls this year out of the 1800 that rushed and the girls in these pledge classes are the girls that these sororities wanted. stop viewing them as middle, these are great sororities with amazing girls. just saying

By: wtf

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.