facebook

rushing again

by:    

I got dropped by my sorority this semester by some mistakes I made as a new member. I don't know if a lot of people know about it, I'm pretty sure they don't. Most of it involved drinking
Would I be able to go through recruitment again in the fall and end up in another house? Or will I be on some sort of black list ?? Does that exist ??

Posted By: ??
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

news travels fast....i wouldn't bank on having a good second rush if you got dropped from a chapter during new member period...

By: weeds
#2by:    

Alpha phi won't care. You'll probably get dropped by everyone else

By: Um
#3by:    

Gamma Phi will take you

By: Ez
by: nah   

probably not with the drinking -- but maybe try alpha phi

By: nah
#4by:    

So many good girls were dropped and losers like this were picked instead. Says a lot about the sororitiy's ability to judge people's character.

By: SMH
by: Bro    

You don't even know this girl. How can you call her a loser???

By: Bro
by: SMH   

Says the girl who was dropped. You just got in and you do something dumb enough to get kicked out. Duh, that makes you a loser!

By: SMH
#5by:    

Pie Phi takes anyone

By: Yep
by: Haha   

Yeah they're not good at all anymore. I honestly wonder what happened to them

By: Haha
by: Boohoo   

Except you

By: Boohoo
#6by:    

Just transfer schools

By: j

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

Gamma phi has taken several girls who got kicked out their freshman year

By: Haha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.