facebook

kkg, aphi, dg

by:    

Nationally, these 3 are the strongest/best houses overall and are USUALLY top or mid-tier at most schools.

PIPHI, THETA, are strong but not top or mid-tier as often across the country as the Super 3.

CHIO, DDD, ZETA, GPB are strong but top less often than the above.

AXO, KD, ADPi, AGD are top only on occasion and are slightly more regional.

AXD is never top and not nearly in the same catagory as the above.

PHIMU, AEPHI, SDT, DPE, AOPI are even weaker than AXD.

SSS, PSS, ASA, TPA are just totally unknown, generally speaking.

Did I forget any??

Posted By: Super 3
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Put down the crack pipe. Those sororities aren't that good.

By: wtf?
#2by:    

someone literally posted this in a bunch of greekrank pages (yeah i am aware i have no life and am on other schools pages)
Trolllllllllll.

By: ...
#3by:    

You also forgot 3 sororities - SK, AST and AEPhi. Idiot.

By: lmao
#4by:    

This is TOTALLY subjective and there is no real way to rank top sororities (or fraternities for that matter). What do you use as criteria? Total number of chapters? Total number of members? Total money raised for national philanthropy each and every year? Total community service hours? Academic standing at various institutions of higher ed? Total square footage of chapter houses? Total number of beds in sorority housing? Campus involvement and number of campus leaders? Number of followers on all the various social media sites? Looks?

C'mon people - This is what matters - does the sorority make their members feel welcomed, loved, and supported and does the sorority strive to make their members better than who they were when they joined by providing values based opportunities to succeed. If all the sororities did this, then they would all be top in my book.

Let's build each other up and not tear each other down.

By: Alumna

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.