facebook

pi phi should be bottom

by:    

Finally got around to looking at bid day pics...Pi Phi's pledge class looks like an absolute trainwreck. ALL of the bottom houses got better girls it seems like, so why is Pi Phi still considered a middle house?

Posted By: ew
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Pi phi has a lot of duds, I agree not sure why they're still associated with solid mids they're a lot closer to AGD

By: True
#2by:    

No one ever said they are middle tier lol. They are bottom.

By: Wtf
by: Totally   

Completely agree. They're not that lbad but they've gone down a ton

By: Totally
#3by:    

I'm a double Dawg and honestly Pi Phi hasn't gotten a mid tier pledge class in 4-5 years. They've been hiding behind their old reputation but things have gone downhill the last couple years. Right now, both AGD and DG are more competitive chapters than Pi Phi, and both DPhiE ans Alpha Phi have more momentum and potential to improve as new chapters. The new additions to Greek life were bound to shake up the rankings, and Pi Phi unfortunately seems to be the first casualty

By: Yep
#4by:    

WOW! Someone is B-I-T-T-E-R! I've seen quite a few really pretty Pi Phi's around town lately. I've also heard that they are sweet girls and have a great sisterhood. Either you were cut from Pi Phi or you wanted girls that went Pi Phi. Its obvious the same person keeps pulling this post up as well us posting THEIR version of the rankings! Its been a month now, you really need to move on and be happy with your house or seek help.

By: seriously!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ...   

But every sorority has some really pretty girls

By: ...
#5by:    

Every sorority got some pretty girls, but most of the Pi Phis just look so homely

By: Pie Phi
#6by:    

Dang you've got some serious issues. Jealousy being #1. Don't you have ANYTHING better to do? Any friends to be hanging with instead of sitting on GR criticizing others to make yourself feel better? U r a sad individual.

By: U r sad
#7by:    

So true - Pi Phi's should be on bottom. Those girls are kinda big to reverse cow-girl.

By: Missionary all the way
by: KA Cowboy   

Then ZTA and Phi Mu should be top. The girls I know can ride cowgirl all night long.

By: KA Cowboy
#8by:    

Pi phi will take any girl with a pulse or that can walk

By: Ha ha ha
#9by:    

So untrue! I've gotten to know some Pi Phi's in a few of my classes, I've been to parties with them and I see them out ALOT! They all seem really chill and classy and alot of them are really cute. Its obvious someone just has an agenda with this entire post. You probably don't even go to school here. They are definitely still mid tier.

By: funny
#10by:    

Bump

By: No doubt

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.