facebook

reality check

by: ~~~

Y'all none of this stuff matters so please get off this site. It's toxic and it can really hurt someone's view of a sorority. I personally loved my house until I found out is was '"lower middle tier" and then I started questioning everything. The reality is no one cares what sorority you're in as long as you're happy there! And if someone does judge you based off of what sorority you're in then they don't need to be in your life. So pleaseee get off this site & stop tearing other people/sororities down.

Posted By: ~~~
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Panhellenic Strong   

What's wrong with being in LMT ranked houses? Ranks are nothing to be ashamed of we can't control where we end up or how people view us. No matter the many times we post how more alike we are than different people will still have their own opinion. Just because a group of strangers label something the best and worst that doesn't mean you are the best or worst person. Sorority sisterhood and social status are never the same thing regardless of what this random site determines.

By: Panhellenic Strong
#2  by: :(   

Same here. For pref round I had AGD and DG (not saying where I ended up for obvious reasons). But I honestly loved both houses during all of recruitment. I ranked them higher than a lot of the top tier houses because I didn't know about this site or how people usually rank them. Then about a week after bid day, some girls in my pledge class were talking about this site and how they felt like we shouldn't be ranked this low so I decided to check it out for myself and I was honestly heartbroken. It's so hard to love all the girls I've met in my chapter and feel so at home there, but to feel like people view me and my sisters as worse, lower valued people because of where we ended up. I hope maybe some of y'all will actually consider the people who you're essentially ranking as individuals when you make these lists because I really don't feel like my sorority is worse than anyone else's. And for the other sorority I preffed at, I don't know them as well but I never once got the impression that they were one of the "worst" sororities at UGA. This site is so hurtful and it's such a shame because when you attack a sorority, you're basically saying the 250+ girls who devote so much time and commitment to their organization are lower quality than girls who ended up in a different sorority.

By: :(
by: :(Sep 7, 2017 4:15:52 PM

Oh and I still love and am so proud of my sorority regardless of whatever anyone says on this site

By: :(

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.