AOPi
DZ
Gamma Phi
Pi Phi
DG
AGD
SDT
DPhiE
I don't think it's fair to rank alpha phi until at least spring. I know people will be up in arms about this (especially pi phi and AOPi but they truly do deserve those spots)but I'm a senior and have been Greek since first semester of freshman year and some has changed since then. Not a lot, but some. To clarify before trolls flood this, I am not tri delt or DG, I believe tri delt deserves their spot and that DG is in fact better than AGD no matter how much they self rank.)

Posted By: Classof2018
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

"Old row" is not the top 5 hahaha and I do think AOPi should be higher. The rest seems right though - tri delt had an amazing year

By: Um
by: Lala   

This is da way it is. It's absolutely accurate.

See ya.

By: Lala
#2by:    

This rank is spot on. It's doesn't matter if you acknowledge OR or NR.

By: Xyz
by: Well   

Tri delt isn't higher than AOPi. If you look on other pages it looks like tri delt is on a national PR campaign.

By: Well
#3by:    

Sorry not all old row is tops! Funny how they keep trying to ride that train. We all know KD,ZTA, and AOPI are far better then most old row. so stupid how Old Row is on here all the time trying to ensure their self proclaiming spots! We all know the truth. Just love your sisters no matter where your at and be happy.

By: Huh?
by: Truth   

This is correct. The self proclaimed old row use this designation as a way to solidify their position as top tier. They believe the old row designation puts them into a class all their own so that their top tier status cannot ever be questioned. It has worked for them for a long time but I sense a rebellion in the ranks. Tier designation relies on the perception of others and it seems that the others aren't going along with it anymore. Many other sororities have worked hard and have surpassed them. It's time they realized it.

By: Truth
by: Nah   

KD is a hot mess. Zeta and AOPi are solid though.

By: Nah
by: Finally   

Yaaasss

By: Finally
#4by:    

I'm the OP and as stated in my post I am not a tri delt I knew people were going to start with that jealous bs bc I put their sorority lower & they can't stand to see other sororities prosper. I am also not old row. Just because someone posts about other sororities in a positive light does not mean it's an automatic self rank. Some people genuinely have the ability to be unbiased. Old row will be the top 5 unless something extremely drastic happens & that's just how it is

By: Classof2018
#5by:    

Bump

By: Ho Hum
#6by:    

This is the worst ranking I've ever seen. Tri delt has a more attractive pledge class this year but still managed to get the rejects from other top sororities because the girls were liabilities. Truly baffled at this list.

By: Not even close
#7by:    

Move tri delt up and move DG to same level as DphiE

By: Oh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#8by:    

We're supposed to believe that this was written by someone other than a delusional wannabe Kappa, it's okay if you're just a D/I you don't have to
pretend this site is not private.

By: not this not that
#9by:    

Aopi above tri delt

By: Aopi
#10by:    

How is supposedly good all of a sudden?

By: What

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.