facebook

personal ranks - discussion topic

by:    

I just saw a comment on another post where someone posted how she personally ranked the chapters during each round of recruitment to show how there isn't one definitive set of "tiers" and how the ranks are very subjective, and I think that's a wonderful idea!

If you remember how you honestly ranked the sororities during recruitment (esp round 1 or 2) - myself and most pnms I know made notes on their phones to keep track during the week - please comment it on here so we can hopefully get to see a nice variety of personal ranks and shut down some of this tier obsession :)

Posted By: Hopeful
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

Mine were
Round 1: AOPI, KD, ADPI, ZETA, SIGMA KAPPA, KAPPA, THETA, PHI MU, AXO, DZ, PI PHI
Bottom 5: CHI O, GAMMA PHI, AGD, DG, SDT

My 6 were
PhilanthropyAOPI, KD, ADPI, ZETA, KAPPA and SIGMA KAPPA

By: Rank
#12by:    

Round 1 - AXO, ADPi, DDD, DZ, Chi O, Zeta, DG, Phi Mu, Pi Phi, Theta, Kappa, AGD, SK

Bottom 5 - KD, AOPi, Gamma Phi, SDT, DPhIE

Round 2 - AXO, Zeta, DZ, ADPi, Phi Mu, SK, KD, Gamma Phi, AGD, DPhIE, SDT

Round 3 - Zeta, DZ, SK, Gamma Phi, AGD, DPhIE

pref - Gamma Phi, DPhiE

By: Rush
#13by:    

I am curious why DPhiE is at the bottom of everyone's list? I went through rush before they were here and was a junior when they colonized so I am not all that familiar with them.

By: Alum
by: Because people are dumb    

I honestly think a lot of people put dphie last because they are considered "bottom tier" sadly enough a lot of people go through rush and only care about getting into a "top house" which is extremely petty and shallow.

By: Because people are dumb
#14by:    

Round 1: Chi O, Pi Phi, Theta, Zeta, Gamma Phi, AOPi, AXO, Kappa, AGD, DZ, Tri Delt, ADPi, SK

By: Rush
#15by:    

bump

By: Rushhh
#16by:    

This post is annoying because the second level of ranks makes it seems like the pnm chose those but they also forgot the pnm could've gotten dropped by so many sororities

By: This post

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: No   

Not really since everyone who relished knows that the only way a PNM can "cut" a house is if they get enough invites to the next round to max out their schedule before it gets to any of the bottom section of your rank. These ranks just show which houses a pnm got invited to each round and how she ranked them

By: No
#17by:    

round 1: KD, SK, AOPi, Chi O, AXO, ADPi, Theta, Phi Mu, DZ, Tri Delt, Zeta, Pi Phi
bottom 5 = Kappa, Gamma Phi, AGD, SDT, DG, DPhiE

round 2: KD, SK, ADPi, Tri Delt, DZ, Zeta, Pi Phi, Gamma Phi, AGD, DG, SDT, DPhiE

Round 3: SK, KD, DZ, Pi Phi, Gamma Phi, DG

Pref: SK, KD

By: :-)
#18by:    

Round 1.
Zeta, ADPi, Chi O, DDD, AXO, SK, Theta, DZ, Phi Mu, Gamma Phi, Kappa, DG, AOPi
Bottom 5: AGD, KD, DPhIE, Pi Phi, SDT

Round 2.
DDD, SK, Kappa, AXO, Gamma Phi, DG, AGD, DPhIE, Pi Phi, SDT

Round 3.
SK, AXO, Gamma Phi, AGD, Pi Phi, DPhiE

Pref: Pi Phi, DPhiE

By: KC

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.