facebook

most current ranks - tiers are in order

by:    

Top: Theta, Kappa, ADPi, KD, Phi Mu
Lower Top: Zeta, AOPi, Chi O
Mid: DDD, DZ, AXO, SK, Gamma Phi
Lower Mid: Pi Phi, AGD, DG
Bottom: SDT, DPhiE, Alpha Phi

Don't get me wrong, I think Alpha Phi got some girls who are great, but they had to take a really small class and also got some girls who got cut from all other chapters. I think they honestly have potential, but they will have to prove themselves in formal recruitment next year and get much closer to chapter total before they can compete with any other sororities.

Posted By: Hello Greek Rank
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

The mid tier is kinda off. Switch DZ and SK and move GPhi down to lower mid. Also not sure I'd consider Theta the top house... maybe ADPi or KD? Overall this rank is like 8/10 for accuracy

By: All but mid
by: eat   

You really act as though this is fact based nobody has to change a f/u/cking thing it is their opinion

By: eat
#2by:    

Every pledge class changes things so This year
Top: KD (not just because I'm a KD), AOII, Chi O, and Kappa.
Almost top: Zeta, DDD, ADPi,
Middle: Phi Mu, Theta, AXO, Sigma Kappa
Middle bottom: DZ, Gamma Phi, Pi Phi
Bottom: AGD, SDT, DPhiE, DG, and Alpha Phi (but they're new so it's not fair to judge before their actual formal recruitment next year)

By: UGA KD

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Yo   

There's no way this person is in a sorority at UGA. Every single tier is wayyyy off

By: Yo
by: jesus   

This rank is definitely because you are a KD and feel threatened by old row for some reason, even though they have nothing to do with you

By: jesus
#3by:    

KD is none of the top but ot the best & AOPi is not top...good but certainly not above Zeta & ADPi. Chi o also not Top

By: No
#4by:    

Honestly all the chapters have a lot of great girls and a few they probably wish they could have cut, but none are bad and the tier system is so unfair. The divide between the best house and the "worst" is so insignificant that it's better to just have one list without artificial tiers separating the chapters into groups. Just my opinion but here's how I'd rank the order (but honestly all the chapters have so many amazing qualities!)

Kappa, Theta, Phi Mu, ADPi, Zeta, KD, Chi O, AOPi, DDD, SK, DZ, AXO, Gamma Phi, Pi Phi, AGD, DG, SDT, DPhiE, Alpha Phi

By: No tiers!
by: Yep   

Bump

By: Yep
by: Bump   

Bump

By: Bump
by: Hah   

Move Pi Phi down a couple spots. They're hiding behind the decent pledge classes they got 5+ years ago, when really they've gone wayyyy downhill. AGD and DG are both more competitive than Pi Phi now, and both DPhiE and Alpha Phi have more positive momentum and upward potential. Pi Phi is the first casualty of the new chapters, but it's time the ranks were updated to show the truth

By: Hah
#5by:    

This is accurate

By: Um
#6by:    

BUmp

By: Bump

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.