facebook

aphi

by: new sorority

Wow looks to me like APhi is already better than tridelt and most of the middle tier! Impressive!

Posted By: new sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Alumna   

Stop with the comparing and ranking.

By: Alumna
by: LolAug 31, 2017 1:44:39 PM

That's what people said about DPhiE two years ago. Look at them now

By: Lol
by: ??Aug 31, 2017 5:08:45 PM

What's wrong with dphie now? I personally think they've improved over the past couple of years

By: ??
#2  by: ha   

y'all WISH. you're bottom - stop.

By: ha
#3  by: enough already   

If that's what they look like to you, get your eyes checked by a doctor ASAP. They didn't even offer enough bids to get to campus total, they will be COBing the rest of the year. They took a good number of women who were released completely from recruitment and girls who thought they were too good for DG, AGD, SDT and DPhiE.

They are not magically going to be a good chapter, they need a ton more girls to be competitive numbers-wise.

By: enough already
by: @enough alreadyAug 31, 2017 9:45:48 PM

APhi never gives out campus total bids in their first year, they're selective, that's where a lot of new houses go wrong (chasing quantity)

By: @enough already
by: UhAug 31, 2017 11:53:41 PM

All Alpha Phi chapters COB throughout the year. it's a part of their recruitment philosophy. It's not exclusive to UGA's chapter, even the strongest chapters participate in COB.

By: Uh
#4  by: tri delt    

Honestly this is kind of accurate if you're just basing it off of looks. They got way prettier girls than the ones in tri delt, sk, dz, etc. But they might be terrible people, looks aren't everything. Time will tell!

By: tri delt
#5  by: Sure   

HAHAHA OK

By: Sure
#6  by: LMAO   

Yes that's a big wow! Just like magic! The alums got together and had a little voodoo party and cooked up a magical pledge class and presto! Already top tier! What's next? Pushing pins through sorority rival dolls? 😂😂

By: LMAO
#7  by: Political Science Gal   

Better in what way? Based on what? What are the resumes and particular accomplishments of new members that make them so outstanding?

By: Political Science Gal
#8  by: Hmm   

Nationally APhi recruits on looks which is why they are so similar from
school to school. At some schools they are top tier for being hot and at others they are mid tier because they aren't as involved or because of grades, despite being hot.

They've been know to shut down chapters that have struggled and restart it with prettier girls like at Duke, Cornell and a few others.

Their strategy seems to work well for them. I personally looked for other things besides hot girls when I rushed but for a lot of girls, being in a house full of hot girls is all they want.

And before anyone jumps down their throat, I am sure they have plenty of chapters that are hot with good involvement, a nice sisterhood, etc. but this seems to be a trend with all their colonies.

Even other very strong nationals, like Theta, Tridelt, DG, Pi Phi, Chi O have a lot of variance between chapters so I think APhi is pretty unique in this regard.

I don't know if that is a good thing or bad thing.

By: Hmm
by: .Sep 1, 2017 1:01:53 AM

They're generally known in a lot ornate places for their looks as well as poor sisterhood. Hoping our chapter here breaks that stereotype.

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.