facebook

and the results are in

by:    

APhi just blew DPhiE out of the water... welcome to lower mid ladies.

Posted By: Dawg..unbiased
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This is exactly what I mean. APhi got some great girls but why do you have to put down dphie or any other uga house in the process??!

By: Ugh
by: No   

You are the same troll who keeps posting ''alpha flea' and it is getting old. Truth is that APhi got all top and mid tier girls while dphie was filled with girls who couldn't get into any other sorority. And APhi is also one of the top NPC houses.

By: No
#2by:    

From what I've seen, they've gathered a pretty impressive crowd. Their hashtag on Instagram has some good looking girls too and the ones I know are nice. Best of luck to them.

By: Good for them
#3by:    

How does anyone even know who APHI got..?

By: huh
by: Greek   

They don't, they're just new alpha phi's who are self promoting. They got the same mixed bag that Dphie got when they colonized

By: Greek
#4by:    

Wait just looked and they actually did get some super cute girls. How did they do it?? Truly don't understand what they did so differently than DPHIE? Anyone go to their events and care to explain??

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: .   

One thing APhi has in common across all chapters is they heavily focus on looks. The only other NPC that sort of does that is Zeta but prob not to the extent of APhi.

DPhiE is a much younger sorority nationally and seems to be more focused on incisiveness which is prob why the outcome is so different.

By: .

You don't know because the haven't even had bid day. Also any early pics are most likely Alpha Phi's from other schools posting deceptively to make it look like they're founding members here. Remember, alpha phi is the sorority who got in trouble a while back for getting girls from other schools to actually recruit for their struggling chapters to make them look hotter - then after bid day, suddenly all those girls disappeared lol

The Alpha Phis in all the pics I've seen just got bids and aren't from other chapters. They did really well & we should support them!!

#5by:    

Do people just say they focus on looks or that like a legitimate thing? I can't imagine any sorority would allow that! My chapter picks girls that we think fit our morals.

by: ABC   

And I am sure at your college you all are considered
among the lower half and not the top half. Provide chapter & sorority
name to dispute my theory ASAP---I'll wait.

By: ABC
#6by:    

bump

By: really
#7by:    

All you really have to do is check out different APhi chapters' social media and websites -- nationally, they definitely have a uniform "brand" when it comes to looks.

By: @huh
by: Seriously?   

That's hilarious. Have you looked at any photos from houses on campus? Mainly blonde, around 5 foot 5 or so, and weigh at best 120. The uniformity on the UGA campus is like a Hollywood stock photo for a "type". What a joke.

By: Seriously?
#8by:    

How rude to bash dphie.

By: Ok

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.