facebook

why is everyone so mean about alpha phi

by:    

Everyone on GR seemed so nice when dphie came here.

Posted By: Question
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It is a known fact that Alpha Phi is shady, hateful, and rude to other chapters when they colonize. Why not give them a taste of their own medicine? Also they think they're way better than they are, and I'm sure that'll be no different here. All that happened is they got the other chapters' rejects.

By: Sj
by: Umm no   

Alpha phi always starts off with strong colonies and then they become mid or top tier instantly.

They attract girls that are much higher quality than girls like dphie.

By: Umm no
by: Umm no   

And if you don't believe me, look up the girls they gave bids to on insta. By no means are they rejects. The rejects go to dg and dphie.

By: Umm no
by: ^   

What's their hashtag

By: ^
#2by:    

The Alpha Fleas would like you to know that they are not in fact rejects and that they are better than other houses at UGA!
Also, watch out top tier, because the Alpha Fleas would like you to know that they are going to take your spot!

God I wish you all had never colonized.

By: Enough
#3by:    

I don't exactly think everyone was all that nice about dphie, at least on GR. There's been some pretty rude strings said about them. I am rooting for dphie AND alpha phi though.

By: Dawgs
#4by:    

All sorority girls are mean to all chapters. Uga sorority scene is one big high school drama fest. Grow up and get over yourselves. No one is a reject. What kind of people are you? You should be ashamed

By: Ok
#5by:    

Checking in from another SEC school. I thought our GR had drama...

By: Wow
#6by:    

Alpha flea alums bring this on their new chapters. Bashing every other sorority. It's obvious they have been on here for months. Unfortunately their bashing and self promoting will not ever end.

By: Really
#7by:    

bump

By: ok
#8by:    

bump

By: Hey

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.