facebook

aphi isn't going to work out for me

by:    

So I dropped out of rush kinda early because I wanted the experience of being a founder but it's not meant to be.

Will any houses be doing cob this semester or should I just wait till spring?

Posted By: Ugh
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Hate to ask but why isn't it working out

By: Ha
by: .   

I was cut and did not receive a bid like I had hoped. I am pretty heartbroken.

By: .
#2by:    

Count your blessings you're not going to be a part of that mess!

By: .......
#3by:    

I second what the poster above said, Alpha Phi will be the least respected house on campus so consider yourself lucky. COB is over I'm pretty sure, but it's pretty certain that AGD, DG, DZ, DPhiE, SK, and Gamma Phi will take a few spring recruits each! Good luck!

By: Spring
by: Hi   

Other than DPhiE who will most likely take a decent number in the spring, your best bet is to get to know girls in various sororities and let them know that you're interested in spring recruitment. Spring recruitment is invite only and although there should be an interest form you can fill out on the UGA Panhellenic website, most chapters don't invite girls from that list unless they also know them personally.

By: Hi
#4by:    

Alright so which one applies to you sweetheart:
1. Too awkward
2. Awful grades
3. Below average looking
Also, like I have told another girl on here
stop worrying about pledging this year, go
find your community outside of Greek Life,
and then come back strong in 2018 with a
better list of accomplishments/activities.

By: This just hurts
#5by:    

It has nothing to do with grades, awkwardness and everything to do with how you look and your hish school connections within a sorority. Many of these chapters are just large mean girl hs cliques. Then they get on here and try to promote themselves and bash girls who get cut. It's disgusting.

By: Really
#6by:    

Everyone please do not take this post too seriously, I am convinced this is the same trollnista that waited less than 3hrs to start posting about COB.
She(he) just wants to create drama and watch the view counts go up.

By: Have a seat

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

Bump

By: Hey
#8by:    

Bump

By: Josie

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.