facebook

aphi rush

by: Not an Alpha phi

How's alpha phis recruitment going? Saw they had pics of their house displayed it looks awesome . I'm excited for them!

Posted By: Not an Alpha phi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yes you are   

Alpha Phi would like everyone to know that they have an awesome house. Carry on with your day.

By: yes you are
by: dumbAug 29, 2017 7:30:29 PM

ur so dumb. some people actually care to know about how they are doing like myself. They aren't a threat to your sorority or anyones so don't get so aggressive whenever their name is mentioned.

By: dumb
#2  by: SAE   

Actually their house is pretty nice. Not as nice as our Crane House, but nice, nonetheless.

By: SAE
#3  by: Hn   

Bump

By: Hn
#4  by: B   

Bump

By: B
#5  by: Lol   

When does it end

By: Lol
by: AphiAug 29, 2017 9:33:02 PM

Bid day is on Thursday

By: Aphi
#6  by: Pref   

Is there pref today? How many girls are attending?

By: Pref
by: .......Aug 30, 2017 8:48:35 PM

Haha they gave their bids out at pref because so many were dropping them they were scared they'd end up with none at all if they waited another day. Pathetic!

By: .......
by: ^Aug 30, 2017 9:27:45 PM

That literally makes no sense ... idiot

By: ^
#7  by: Hey   

Where can I find pics of the house !

By: Hey
by: .......Aug 30, 2017 8:49:41 PM

In the imagination of all the alpha flea alum trolls on here

By: .......
#8  by: APhi    

The girls going to APhi's pref are all pretty hot so my prediction is that they will go straight to mid tier and the perhaps end up in lower top tier. They will have hot girls, an awesome house and one of the strongest NPC sororities

By: APhi
by: re:Aug 30, 2017 7:00:58 PM

Alpha Phi alums would like everyone to know that the girls going to pref are pretty hot and they'll definitely start out as mid tier and they have an awesome house

By: re:
by: HaAug 30, 2017 7:36:33 PM

You^ are such a troll, posting the same "APhi would like you to know" response on all of UGA and ole miss APhi posts (amongst others I'm sure.) Obsessed much?

By: Ha
#9  by: Hey   

Bump

By: Hey

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.