facebook

pie phie

by:    

I genuinely think they might be the lowest sorority at UGA?? Bottom tier but they don't realize it?

Posted By: lmao
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

agree, they arent as good as agd

By: yoo
#2by:    

Honestly they aren't as good as AGD or DG especially this pledge class. They're still above DPhiE

By: H
#3by:    

Totally agree. They fly under thre radar and have been slipping for a while now. Gamma Phi AGD and DG are all better.

By: Truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Someone's jealousy is showing!

By: Lol
#5by:    

Finally someone who agrees with me lol (on this site at least, everyone I know personally agrees)

By: Yes
#6by:    

They got some weird as F girls this year. A couple girls from my high school joined there and they are the types that never in a million years would you picture as the sorority type

By: pbs
#7by:    

Bump

By: Hakdjd
#8by:    

Bump

By: Ok
#9by:    

Bump

By: Tt
#10by:    

The did not have a good rush at all... this pledge class is right between DG and DPhiE. I also know 2 girls who went Pi Phi. One got cut from literally every other chapter and only preffed Pi Phi. The other idk about but she does not seem like a sorority type at all and her insta is a hot mess

By: Seriously

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.