facebook

alpha phi

by:    

So anyone have any word on how many girls have registered to rush alpha phi? Im just curious to know if they are going to be a repeat of dphie or if they'll do better since they have already have their house and have actual recruitment events

Posted By: Alpha phi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You're an Alpha Phi, you should know this

By: come on now (pt 2)
by: haha   

This comment doesn't get old

By: haha
#2by:    

No clue to how many registered, however, the pool could be large:

350+/- from 2017 recruitment that didn't match or withdrew
350+/- from 2016 recruitment that didn't match or withdrew
250+/- from 2015 recruitment that didn't match or withdrew

plus any names gathered in Spring when they were on campus for about a week. I would guess around the same pool for when DPhiE initially started recruiting.

There is probably some overlap in here and some of these women may have already joined other chapters, but I'm guessing some interest in the above figures.

I've heard an initial target of 175 women for the fall. That would be a good class to start. Develop more interest in Spring and slowly add to about 230-240 and then look at Fall next year. Not sure if they will participate in formal recruitment or have a house by then, but will be probably several years before they are at campus total and "competing" in recruitment with other chapters.

By: Not Alpha Phi
#3by:    

Good luck to everyone who is going through their recruitment!! I'll be going through it this spring when I transfer :-)

By: Alpha phi :-)

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

a friend of my daughter is interested in them (she is a legacy) and she's heard they are expecting over 300 at their information session.

By: pnm mom

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.