facebook

sig ep?

by:    

I know this is stupid but what on earth is sig ep? Isn't that a frat and not a sorority?

Posted By: Sig Ep?
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Bump

By: Hey
#2by:    

It's sigma phi epsilon which is a fraternity

By: Yeah
#3by:    

These guys are basically teachers pet from High school. Guys who will remind teachers that they have not signed any homework for the weekend. They have no pledgeship and no alcohol in their parties. But you will definitely find cocal cola and orange juice. Majority of them wear glasses. Gal pals/teacher's pet that's all I have to say.

By: Ok

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Isn't Sig Ep nationally now a dry house? At least that was what I am told by some friends at other schools.

By: ???
by: YES....   

They are. Sigma "DRY" Epsilon. Their National Council voted for it.

By: YES....
#5by:    

Is this true? My dad was in this fraternity!

By: Now I'm really confused
#6by:    

Sigma Phi Epsilon

Resolution 2

FINALLY RESOLVED

That the National Board of Directors will address and may take charter action on any chapter which refuses to implement a complete substance-free policy by August 1, 2020 and a substance-free transitional policy August 1, 2018.

By: pc bro
#7by:    

They're nice people

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.