by: blah

how would u rank mid tier??
tri delt, axo, sk, dz, pi phi, gamma phi
??

Posted By: blah
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: My thoughts    

Despite what a couple posts here said, axo killed rush this year. Got a lot of girls that preffed top sororities and they didn't get as many church types that they normally do. I think whoever said they had a bad year noticed they did great and feels threatened. Tri Delt maintained their position in top of the middle. SK held that spot last year but didn't have as strong if a rush so they are bumped down. Pi Phi killed it so moved up. Dz and gamma Phi performed normally. Same thing as axo happened to pi phi. There's a couple posts circulating saying they had a bad rush but they actually killed it and got so many girls they wanted.! They threw downnnn at bid day

So, taking this year into account:

Tri Delt
Axo
SK
Pi phi
Dz
Gamma Phi

By: My thoughts
by: HmmAug 17, 2017 2:24:18 PM

AXO did COB. Not sure that's considered "killing it."

By: Hmm
by: LolAug 17, 2017 2:52:38 PM

Don't think the poster above understands how COB works... Not the same as snap bids, sweetheart.

By: Lol
by: Insider Aug 17, 2017 4:20:01 PM

Axo is doing cob because a ton of their seniors went early alum and their nationals increased chapter quota.

By: Insider
by: LolAug 19, 2017 7:17:45 PM

SK did better this year than they did last year..

By: Lol
#2  by: Maybe   

sK
DDD
PiPhi
Axo
DZ
Gamma Phi

By: Maybe
by: Runner GalAug 17, 2017 3:00:20 PM

Good try SK, but no........

By: Runner Gal
#3  by: Easy   

Tri delt
Axo
Sk
DZ
Gamma phi
Pi phi
(Can't wait for all the pi phi downvotes but it's true especially after this year sorry y'all. Gamma phi didn't do exceptionally well but pi phi did exceptionally bad)

By: Easy
by: TrueAug 18, 2017 8:00:46 AM

Yeah neither Pi Phi or Gamma a Phi had a great year but Pi Phi was unusually bad. TBH both those houses are on the same level as AGD and DG based on the newest pledge classes now...

By: True

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.