facebook

dphie vs aphi

by:    

U can already tell Aphi is going to be problematic. When DphiE colonied they were not all over Greek rank posting how hot they were going to be and every sorority and people on Greek rank honestly really encouraged it in a nice way. Everybody already hates alpha phi and can can tell what kind of presence they're trying to bring to this campus. I find the difference in the way they are treated vs dphie colonization really funny

Posted By: Ll
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

The only people here posting about that are people hating on them...i for one am glad we have another new sorority coming here (although i hoped it would've been A Xi D). please find me where someone is saying that alpha phi is going to be just super "hot" that ISNT a person who is bashing them.

By: ??

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: About last night   

If you go back a couple of pages you'll find a post from a PNM who didn't have a good rush and outright encouraged girls who aren't happy with a bid from DPhiE to drop and pledge Aphi. And then you also have a post talking about how "smoking hot" Aphi is going to be. It's typical Aphi promotion - they're known for it at this point. And it grates.

But I don't know who keeps talking DPhiE vs. APhi. The two can coexist peacefully. There are more than enough PNMs to go around.

By: About last night
#2by:    

Please there is NO comparison. APhi is a lot bigger and stronger nationally than DPhiE. APhi will do extremely well @ UGA, as did other sororities when they colonized. But what I find funny is that APhi will be colonizing at U of Flordia in Fall 2018 and the sororities there already are posting hate messages towards APhi. Pretty pathetic.

By: Forget-Me-Not

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.