facebook

under quota?

by:    

Does anyone know which houses were under quota? I'm trying to gauge which houses will probably be doing COB.

Posted By: Curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Also yes I know alpha phi has to colonize first

By: Curious
#2by:    

PBP there is talk of 2 girls walking out, call the PH office they can help lead you in the right direction.

By: Fahnna J.
by: Curious    

Thank you! Do you know of any other houses than the obvious ones like dphie? I've been hearing that several houses were under quota but no one has said which ones.

By: Curious
by: umm...   

No offense but unless you know the sisters, any houses that are under quota are quietly going to give that bid away to a close friend or maybe someone's rush crush that was borderline and got cut.

Your best bet is either alpha phi or dphie, both of which are good options to consider.

By: umm...
#3by:    

There are only 4-5 chapters doing COB to fill quota and/or total. Some have just a couple spots while the others have more than that. These chapters will have until Friday to fill what they can until Alpha Phi starts next colonizing week.

By: Good luck

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.