facebook

pref round big spectrum

by:    

Does anyone know why girls had such big differences during pref round? I know of so many girls that had aopi and dphie or zeta and like DG... I figure it's from the new pref cut, but am not sure.

Posted By: Wondering
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

it's because all of the sororities here are not as different as you think :)

By: perhaps
by: Yes   

Exactly!! Get over the tiers.

By: Yes
by: YEs!!    

Totally agree...

By: YEs!!
by: Two pref   

Two pref was designed to help struggling chapters and it worked. You had lower end, top girls who were at bottom third of top chapters' bid lists left with a top and a struggling chapter. If she was cut from the top, she was left with the struggling, and she took the struggling. Two pref also help middies like tri delt, but hurt SK, and several others. It more or less evens the playing field by default. We'll see if these girls are ultimately happy we're they ended up, or if they drop.

By: Two pref
#2by:    

Also because the lower ranked houses all had a fantastic year this year. I know DPhiE was 20 under quota but they still got a lot of nice girls. The divide between the top houses and gamma phi/AGD/DG is really not that noticeable anymore, especially after this year

By: Yep

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: yeah   

better to be under quota with great girls than at quota with terrible girls right!?

By: yeah
by: ya   

fake news

By: ya
#3by:    

Quality over quantity!!

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.