facebook

best bid day them?

by:    

Who had the best bid day theme?
Kind of confused on ally the rapper themes like KD and Phi mu but I had to say I really liked phi my, gamma phi and DZs was really creative and original

Posted By: dawgs
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Too many girls overloaded the glitter on their arms and legs. They looked like they were dirty in pictures (especially with gold glitter), and it rubbed off on the white dresses of their new pledges

Having been here three years now, I have to say nobody does the truck-stop look quite as well as Kappa! (...and that is not an insult)

By: Glitter Overload

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

DZ, Tri Delt and Gamma Phi all had very unoriginal themes and they were very similar: 70's flower power. Phi Mu and Theta didn't really make sense and neither did KD's. Chi O and DG were very different and cool. Pi Phi's theme was very cute. ADPi stole their theme from DPhiE last year. AGD was alright

By: Cool
by: Hi   

I thought Chi O's was funny but a little tacky. DG and Pi Phi's were my favorites. Zeta and SK were just confusing - did they even have themes?

By: Hi
by: Well   

Zeta does a theme (I think this year it was zeta I love you kind of like athens I love you) but they don't do the whole glitter/play on words theme that people usually do.

By: Well
#3by:    

I'm not a chi o but chi omega talladega made m laugh so freaking hard. Loved it. Especially the girl that had the lightening McQueen book bag on the UGA snap story

By: Not even a chi o
by: Ha!   

And the girl in the Mountain Dew can!

By: Ha!
#4by:    

I honestly think the bid day theme thing is kinda tacky... all the glitter and whatnot is just lame IMO. from an unbiased perspective (aka nongreek) I like that zeta doesn't do a theme that requires dressing up.

By: Personally
by: Um   

Why are you on Greek rank then? And I'd say themes are more about getting everyone on the same page and just having fun dressing up!

By: Um
by: Well   

Idk I like to look at all the "drama"?? And if you need to dress up to feel united or whatever that's kind of a problem. Not saying anything against themes im just saying I think all the glitter and stuff is tacky.

By: Well
by: Lol   

Actually don't even go to this school just think it is dumb for you to judge something you don't even understand - at my chapter girls dress up if they want to and they don't if they don't, I bet it works the same way here. Don't get your panties in a bunch because you didn't get into any of the chapters

By: Lol
#5by:    

I'm a zeta and I like having a clean cut outfit and I loved our athens theme!! but as for the glitter mania girls I thought kappa had a cute one this year with the mi casa es su casa thing

By: zta

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.