facebook

who did badly and who did well this rush?

by:    

Just wondering who got the best PCs!

Posted By: Hello
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Can you please stop, there are more important things in life. I'm sure everyone is happy with their PCs

By: Plz
by: Georgia Fan   

I second that!
Can we please call a truce and just enjoy our new sisters?

By: Georgia Fan
#2by:    

Sororities that did well: Kappa, KD, AOPi, DDD, DZ, DG, AGD

Sororities that did average: Theta, ADPi, Chi O, Zeta, SDT, Gamma Phi, Pi Phi,

Sororities that struggled: DPhiE, SK, Phi Mu, AXO

By: Hi
by: Legit   

Pretty accurate

By: Legit
by: L!   

Very accurate.

By: L!
by: Yup   

This is exactly right

By: Yup
by: SNU   

Gorgeous ladies in Tri Delt PC '17!

By: SNU
by: Hey   

Please pull that KD down a notch to average

By: Hey
#3by:    

I think AGD had a really good year tbh. Gamma Phi, SK & DZ did way better than last year, ppl on here know that and are just trolling. I feel like Phi Mu did struggle a bit. I hear there were a lot of issues with dirty rushing for Theta and ADPi. But it's only been a day so we'll see!!

By: :)
by: Yaaas   

Very true. The middle sororities did fine. Old row seemed to struggle a bit and go after the same girls so they didn't make quota

By: Yaaas
#4by:    

All the lower tiers did great. AGD got an amazing PC. Lots of great girls at DG.

And for all the dphie hate they got some great girls too.

Not including sdt in this because they are so niche.

By: My opinion
by: Go greek   

Bump

By: Go greek
#5by:    

Seeing a lot of hate for SK and Gphi. I saw the pledge classes right after bid opening and as they were headed to the buses. Both GPhi did fine.

The house that I thought really got a better PC than years past was DG, based on the girls I saw.

By: Under the Radar
by: Truth   

Yeah GPhi did fine this year. I agree that DG deserves some serious credit. They've improved a lot and really narrowed the gap between top and bottom houses. I do think SK had a weak year though - maybe not as bad as some are saying but definitely not as strong as last year

By: Truth
by: Guest   

You can tell they did extra well and made middle tier sororities nervous about it just by reading the sudden amount of hate they're both getting on here. SK and GPB did spectacularly!

By: Guest
#6by:    

I am just so freaking proud of AGD and DG. I'm now a senior and these 2 houses have improved leaps and bounds in my time here. I remember when people were nasty about them and they would make quota but girls wouldn't show for bid day and everyone would crap on them for it. Now so many girls my chapter loved are ending up there and look so happy and are making those chapters so much stronger. Sorry to gush, it just makes me so proud of our greek system to see it getting stronger. DEPhi is also getting stronger and I really hope they continue to grow. Panhellenic love to all you girls. You've worked so hard and it's noticed!

By: <3

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Yes!   

100% agree. Also this is he first year I can remember where both chapters seem really supportive of each other instead of just being complete rivals. It's like they're actually both getting the girls they want so they aren't coming on here fighting anymore. Both chapters are doing amazing right now!

By: Yes!
by: Go dawgs    

Yes!! We need more supporting posts like this instead of always bashing each other!! And yes totally agree! I noticed AGDs pledge class was seriously gorgeous!!! Excited to see what will come for them :-)

Go Greek!!

By: Go dawgs
by: Agreed   

Bump bc this is so true! Honestly the other mid tier houses better watch out because both AGD and DG have a ton of potential right now especially with alpha phi colonizing which will put more space between AGD/DG and the bottom chapters

By: Agreed
#7by:    

Bump

By: Oh yes
#8by:    

DDD, Pi Phi, and AOPi did better than usual. KD did well but not as good as last year. Zeta did poorly judging from the COBs they gave out.

By: What I know
by: Not quite   

DDD and AOPi both did amazing but Pi Phi really struggled this year.

By: Not quite
by: Runner Gal   

Delta Delta Delta hit a home run this year with PC!

By: Runner Gal

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.