facebook

reason for the alpha phi hate

by:    

The response to Alpha Phi has been the complete opposite of how people acted when DPhiE joined. Seriously y'all are acting like Alpha Phi is doing something wrong just by daring to colonize on this campus. Perhaps people were nicer to DPhiE because they were known to be a weaker, non-threatening group? Alpha Phi will never threaten the strong established houses at UGA, but for the lower ones that have been in a dark shadow for YEARS, it could inspire jealousy. Even some top-tier but not so pretty girls will hate them a short well. If they stick to their hot-girls only rule, that is.

Posted By: Godawgs
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

By the way I meant not-so-pretty girls who happen to have gotten into a top tier house based on connections will hate Alpha Phi. Not that the entire house will hate them

By: Godawgs
#2by:    

Thank you for making this post. I feel like it's really going to hurt UGA's Greek reputation as well as it is going to hurt the feelings of those wishing to rush Alpha Phi or those who are colonizing! Being a founding sister is so much work so I think it's better if the UGA Greek community is positive rather than negative.

By: Yes!!
#3by:    

You can't hate a sorority that doesn't even have girls yet! Also quit hating girls for being pretty, that's pathetic! OP is bang on though, the hatred comes from being threatened but y'all should RELAX they're going to have their own niche so it's not like they'll be taking anyone over.

By: This
#4by:    

I agree, why is everyone being so mean to Alpha Phi when literally no one has even joined yet. WTF? But when DPhiE joined, ya'll were on here screaming "GIVE THEM A CHANCE!" ......interesting.

By: True
by: Catty   

Because APhi is hella rude and annoying

By: Catty
#5by:    

I honestly think that other sororities somehow feel threatened by alpha phi and didn't by dphie. It's sad really that alpha phi is receiving so much hate and isn't even being welcomed with open arms. They haven't even had a chance to colonize!! Plus they didn't get to participate in formal rush so their pledge class won't be nearly as big. Why hate on a chapter that is just getting started? They will build a reputation for themselves and honestly the girls that are representing alpha phi seem extremely sweet so I have no doubt that their reputation will be a positive one.

By: Yep
by: Alpha Flea   

No they don't. We don't like this campaign of creepiness from their alums that they've done on every Greek rank page where they colonize. They're amoral pigs

By: Alpha Flea
by: King Troll   

^^you've spent the time to follow their colonization efforts at other schools on GR. Wow! What a total waste of time and energy. Imagine if you had spent that time and gone to class or studied. smh

By: King Troll
#6by:    

They got a great house from a fraternity that sold I think.

By: HOUSE
#7by:    

People are hating on them for the very thing happening in this post. Insane old alpha flea alums coming on this site to spread hate and filth, the same way they've done at every other school they colonized at. No one wants anything to do with your crazy pile on mentality. You aren't fooling anyone. Welcome to the bottom, beeches!

By: L.
by: Smh   

^^^you do you, babe. Smh

By: Smh
#8by:    

we all know DPhiE is on this site more than anybody. So of course Alpha Phi is getting hate on here. Its DPhiEs putting down their newest competition because alpha phi is clearly going to jump them. people keep saying alpha phi alumni are on here being rude or whatever but i don't believe any college alumni would actually care enough to post on this website. its DPhiE trying to make them look bad. I look forward to this getting down voted to hell by dphie to discredit me but its clearly the case

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Hmm   

Why would dphie care about APhi? I doubt the two will be very similar. IMO it is more likely this is stemming from AGD, gphi and DG. Those houses are improving and working very hard so I am sure they aren't thrilled that APhi will be passing them immediately.

By: Hmm
#9by:    

So how did their PC turn out

By: Tell me
by: Shut up   

You obviously don't go here because they don't have a pc yet

By: Shut up
by: Tell me   

Duh if I went here would I be asking

By: Tell me
#10by:    

Are people mixing up APhi and AXiD?

By: What
by: Troll   

The original post is from 2017.

By: Troll

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.