facebook

alpha phi cob

by: just saying

Alpha Phi has actually confirmed that they will participate in COB for all those wondering. Also to everyone that is talking badly about various chapters (alpha phi or regardless) it looks horrible to freshmen who have just pledged as well as people who are hoping to in the spring. What good is it to continue to bring the entire Greek community down?

Posted By: just saying
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: duh   

they have to get a colony first....they're colonizing a chapter here. theres not COB for them.
They will have recruitment events in the coming weeks yes, but it is NOT COB...

By: duh
#2  by: just saying    

I was talking about the spring actually. I saw people here worried about what chapters would be open during spring semester to participate in rush during that time. I wasn't actually referring to this fall semester. Sorry for the confusion!

By: just saying
#3  by: Also Duh   

Alphi Phi alums just stop it. You already have a bad reputation as it is.

By: Also Duh
by: .. get over yourself Aug 16, 2017 5:41:15 PM

Some people think better of the Greek community than to just watch jealous people tear other sororitys down. It's honestly pathetic that a chapter that hasn't even colonized is being this heavily ridiculed. It's immature and it's high school. Grow up.

By: .. get over yourself
#4  by: just saying    

i think it's ridiculous that people would say that a sorority that hasn't even colonized already has a bad reputation. That makes zero sense to me as chapters at other schools clearly don't speak for the newest chapter at UGA. The Greek community needs to be more welcoming as this chapter colonizes. The reputation of UGA and its Greek community is being tarnished by all these negative posts. And I literally don't even go to UGA yet. I am not an Alpha Phi alum I am trying to spread positivity as I will be transferring to UGA this next semester actually.

By: just saying
by: no. Aug 16, 2017 12:56:44 PM

People are talking about their national reputation. And their reputations from nearby schools where they have recently colonized.

I'm all for being welcoming and giving them a chance. However, I cannot support the way they do things on a national level and the levels they stoop to every time they colonize somewhere.

By: no.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.