facebook

new tier divisions

by:    

The order in tiers is highly subjective but here's how the general groupings seem with the new PC. Question marks by houses I'm not sure about

Top: Theta, ADPi, Kappa, KD
Lower Top: Chi O, Phi Mu, Zeta, AOPi?
Mid: DDD, DZ?, AXO, SK
Lower Mid: Pi Phi, DG, AGD, GPhi?
Bottom: SDT, DPhIE

AOPi and DZ had a great rush. SK and GPhi had a terrible rush.

Posted By: Dawggg
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Completely agree with the way it's divided. Only thing I'd change with the order is to put AOPi between chi o and phi mu. They got a much better PC than phi mu and zeta

By: Hi
by: Please    

Obvi Adpi needs to be moved down and Aopi moved up. Theta did decently but hasn't recovered. Phi mu did decently too.

By: Please
by: Xyz   

Agree with theta comment. Their pledge classes are still hurting. Phi mu was solid.

By: Xyz
by: Ya   

Just an observation. Theta didn't get the top pledge class. Many others did better.

By: Ya
#2by:    

I'd move up DDD, their pc was pretty impressive.

By: idk
#3by:    

This ranking is so false. It's the "old" row always trying to seem better than all the other sororities. They all have great girls.

By: Big Dawg
by: Uh   

No one in old row would put KD top. Try again.

By: Uh
by: Get real   

That's because KD has declared themselves old row now lol.

By: Get real
#4by:    

ADPi didn't give any snaps at all

By: No
by: LOL   

Oh please. Just can't admit you aren't so hot anymore.

By: LOL
#5by:    

The attack on SK, Gamma Phi is totally untrue. These houses did not do badly this year. LOL In fact they stepped their game up a notch. The old sororities and Delphi are super paranoid!!!

By: False news
#6by:    

Why are folks saying GPhi had a "terrible rush"? From what I saw their new class looked good.

By: GPhi Rush

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

Pretty good but DG is lower maybe 2 or 3 spots

By: Ok
#8by:    

i think perfect but move dz down ??

By: yo
#9by:    

Bumpthis

By: Ya
#10by:    

Why do people keep saying gphi had a terrible rush??? They are so happy with their new pledge class and got so many great girls

By: Why??
by: Bc   

I think it's not so much that Gamma Phi did badly, but that DG and AGD did really well so there's no one really below Gamma Phi anymore except SDT and DPhiE. Like others have said, the divide between top and bottom houses really shrunk this year.

By: Bc

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.