facebook

lower mid/bottom tier

by:    

So far it looks like DZ, Gamma Phi, DG, and AGD all got better than normal PCs this year! I haven't seen much of Pi Phi or DPhiE yet though. If that's true, which houses got the girls who normally would have ended up in those houses since it doesn't seem like too many PNMs got released this year?! Awesome job to all those chapters though - it's nice to see that improvement especially with alpha phi joining us at UGA soon.

Posted By: Thoughts?
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Seems like AXO, SK, and GPhi had a rough year this year. SK definitely preffed a lot of the same PNMs as bottom tier sororities. Maybe those 3 and DPhiE allowed DG, AGD, and DZ to improve

By: Dawggg
by: Well......   

None of them had a rough year. You sound like a bitter DPhiE or something

By: Well......
#2by:    

how many girls did dphie get this year?

By: curious
by: Dawggg   

I heard they were in the mid 60s but not sure bout that

By: Dawggg
by: curious   

Glad to hear! I know they struggled when they first came to campus but I am happy to hear they are improving along with some other houses. To have a strong Greek system we need all houses to be successful

By: curious
by: Hi   

Not gonna lie, I wasn't a fan of DPhiE at first but I'm sure as hell rooting for them over alpha flea :)

By: Hi
by: Correction   

My roommate is a DPhiE and unless they already did some COB, their new PC is mid 50s not mid 60s.

By: Correction

A lot of them didn't show up on bid day or left early. Kind of concerning for them

#3by:    

obviously, you are stuck in the past and need to progress to 2017. Labels are so outdated. Do today's students come to UGA to be just another member of a group or break the mold?

By: Ugagirl

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Gamma Phi has a rocking PC this year and exceeded their quota from last year - this was their best year so far... numbers don't lie

By: Truth
by: Actually   

Getting a large pledge class that's way over quota is actually a bad thing, especially for a bottom tier house. That just means that Gamma Phi got a bunch of quota additions who either only preffed at Gamma Phi or were too low on another chapter's list.

By: Actually

Get your facts straight. They got 80 and quota was 75. That's not a lot. Better to be over quota than miss it by so many like DPhiE did. Maybe that's what YOU are. Stop the lies and bullying.

#5by:    

I think some of the old row are threatened by the other sororities. Gamma Phi, SK, AGD did not get bad pledge classes. It's ridiculous. You're showing your fear as these other groups get bigger and stronger.

By: Dawgz
by: Truth    

^^^Bump! So true!

By: Truth
#6by:    

room mate of a gamma phi here and i heard her saying how happy all of gamma phi i and that they really love their new pc

By: hi
#7by:    

What's with the dphie hate? One of my hs friends went dphie and she is the sweetest and prefers them. I also have a feeling the gamma phi hate is coming from houses who are threatened. I am a new gamma phi and love my home. Just be halo where you are.

By: Confused

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.