facebook

a message to kd

by:    

First of all congrats for getting Dc in your chapter. Although she is the best pnm this year and y'all got her, I still feel like PC'16 were just more attractive. This year, other than Dc I did not see the consistency at all. I know it's hard to topple PC'16, since they were probably the best pledge class in recent years, but y'all could have done better. Theta and Adpi have better overall girls, but y'all did score a home run with Dc. Meme her y'all chapter president ASAP.

Posted By: GG
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I hate to admit this but from what I've seen, KDs new pc is beautiful

By: Well..
#2by:    

"Top" tier girls showing their true colors as usual - classy

By: Ok
#3by:    

DC was absolutely not the top PNM during rush. My house did not want her and dropped her. Good for her and KD for making a good match though. I'm sure she's lovely, we just didn't want her.

By: wut
#4by:    

I find it SO funny how many people hate on "DC" but literally take the time to post and hate on her hahahaha like out of all the girls rushing, you're gonna seriously get ur panties all in a bunch over 1 girl? Hate must come from jealousy

By: Lol
by: Libra    

Nah I don't really think they're jealous...
Just a bunch of other narcissistic girls not wanting to be an extra in her drama production!
Probably not worth it to have her around!

By: Libra
#5by:    

She's so not attractive compared to our usual sorority girl, my house dropped her right off the bat, was honestly shocked she didn't end up in a bottom tier. KD are you nuts ? Then again she's not the only unattractive one of the bunch

By: Ew
#6by:    

The fact that y'all waste your time trolling her instagram and getting on here bashing her is pathetic and petty af. Get a life!

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

Is KD the house she had a YouTuber friend in? Cause that explains A LOT lmao!

By: Crazy
by: Ha   

Yep she would not have gotten a bid otherwise!

By: Ha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.