facebook

should i accept my bid?

by:    

I only had one pref invite - DPhiE. I didn't really feel like I connected with them at all during the week and didn't like the girl I talked to at pref round. Should I accept my bid or should I just wait until next fall and rush again? Also if I don't accept the bid, it's still too late to be eligible for COB/Alpha Phi's colonization this year, right?

Posted By: ???
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

Listen carefully for all those New babes, stay the course and give your sorority a chance! I dropped 1/2 way through and regretted not joining a sisterhood. It is not just 4 years at UGA but a life within an organization after college! Tiers change just as u change every year I learned the hard way 4 years ago!

By: Regret story
#12by:    

Listen carefully for all those New babes, stay the course and give your sorority a chance! I dropped 1/2 way through and regretted not joining a sisterhood. It is not just 4 years at UGA but a life within an organization after college! Tiers change just as u change every year I learned the hard way 4 years ago!

By: Regret story
#13by:    

BUMP

By: yes
#14by:    

Bump

By: Bump
#15by:    

GIVE THEM MORE TIME! I am a member of a respected house here that I wanted all thru rush, but it still took me a couple of MONTHS to find my niche in my house and not feel a little awkward!! Listen at this point you signed the card and can't COB or spring rush, or colonize with Alpha Phi. SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stick with it at least until initiation! Give it time and really really commit to meeting all the new girls in your PC. You have NOTHING to lose by trying your hardest. If by initiation you truly don't feel at home, then drop, but then you'll drop knowing you gave it your all. Then if you want to try again in the fall you can. But at least stick it out and work to improve DPhi because they have so much potential and I want to see them succeed! My rush crush ended up getting a bid there and I DEVASTATED when my chapter cut her, so I'm saying this because for all I know it may be you typing this and I want you to have the best experience!

By: PLEASE

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ^^^   

This. This. This.

By: ^^^
by: bump   

bump

By: bump

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.