facebook

what is the word on sigma kappa

by: zam glam

i have heard they are really sweet girls and a great sorority, but i have also heard bad things about them that they are weird girls what is the real description

Posted By: zam glam
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Kk   

They haze

By: Kk
#2  by: Duh   

You'll hear that about any sorority....there are sweet ones and weird ones in them all.

God luck.

By: Duh
by: LolAug 14, 2017 2:31:26 PM

I have only heard that about a few- not any and all.
Don't make light of a real issue.

By: Lol
#3  by: Not sure   

They have a lot of partiers/smoke a lot. The last couple years were good for them, but from what I've heard, they preffed a lotttt of the same girls who preffed at bottom tier chapters (even DPhiE preffed a few of the same girls ask SK this year). So guessing they just had an off year but too early to tell have this will impact their chapter. They aren't the strongest nationally either so I could see them going down a tier eventually

By: Not sure
by: OmgAug 14, 2017 3:07:13 PM

A lot of girls preffed top and bottom or mid and bottom. Quit trying to disparage certain chapters. All sororities are great at uga. Many great girls get cut just because they do not have a high school clique pulling them in. They may end up somewhere other than a top tier. That does not make them undesirable . Quit bashing.

By: Omg
by: Sucks for SKAug 14, 2017 4:17:32 PM

I know quite a few SKs and they've all said they weren't happy with a lot of the PNMs they had to invite back for pref round. They said the preffed some great PNMs too, they just don't know which ones they got

By: Sucks for SK
by: WowAug 14, 2017 4:26:17 PM

I cut SK after the first round. I ranked them last bc one of the girls I met seemed like she was stoned out of her mind...

By: Wow
#4  by: Hazing   

To clarify I am not in any house, I have graduated

By: Hazing
by: Smh!Aug 14, 2017 10:54:16 PM

Yeah right! Your dumb a## still here, you're not fooling anyone.

By: Smh!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.